Friday, August 20, 2004

On the first day, I created a blog

I've been bloghopping so much these past few weeks that I got soooo INGGIT! (...somehow there are words that can never be translated to another language without losing their nuance, texture, feel, appeal. In other words, hindi SWAK.)

This blog will be home to what I do. But I'd like to believe that I don't just do. I create. With a passion that burns, sometimes flickers, but never dies.

I create:
Advertising campaigns. Event concepts. Audio visuals. Live show scripts. Brochures. Flyers. Powerpoint presentations. Magazine articles. Movie screenplays. Calligraphic wedding invitations. Gift baskets.

Bead bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Chocolate lollipops. Wreaths by the season. Various crafts. Gift wrapping masterpieces. Scrapbooks. Homeroom letters to co-parents. Garage sale posters. Once-in-a-blue-moon kitchen adventures.

All my many passions are stored in soft copy in the hard disk of my heart, lining each cavity, shielding it from the cholesterol accumulated from years of eating bulalo. ("Why do you eat the 'utak' [bone marrow] of the bulalo?", my daughter asks. "Sinisipsip mo ba ang kaalaman ng baka?")

See these passions unfold right here...



No comments: