Thursday, October 21, 2004

Photography plate # 5,231?


My favorite girl Posted by Hello

Many many years ago, I took a Photography class in college. I'd say it was one great preparation for a full time job I had much later: motherhood. Since the days my son and daughter were born, I must have taken thousands of photos. I loved it when I handled Kodak because I could get a discount on film. Now that we have a digital camera, photography has taken a whole new turn for me. No more expensive film to buy and develop! But it saddens me that Kodak is closing its film production facility in Australia because the world's demand for film has considerably gone down in the advent of digital photography.

Anyway, the shutterbug in me will keep on going. And I've found my favorite subject!

No comments: