Friday, January 28, 2005

Boo hoo bad photos

Two weeks ago, I took pains to shoot the yummy pots of lip gloss that I made as gifts for my daughter's friends. Yuckk, the photos were bad. But I was not alarmed. I'll do it another time, I said.

Last week, I took photos of some bracelets during a jewelry-making class I joined. Yuckk, bad photos again.

Last weekend, I took a dramatic shot of my daughter, sunlight streaming in from the window blinds, casting rows of stripes on her face. The photo looked good in the LCD.

The other night, the family went off to dinner and we took photos of each other after a hearty Japanese meal.

Yesterday I uploaded them and they were just about the ugliest, badly-focused shots I've ever taken in my entire like. Geez, something might be wrong with my camera, 11 months old and so terribly loved.

Last night, while waiting for my son in school, it came to me like a bolt of lightning: THE SETTINGS! Someone must have changed the settings! (Tamad me has always used the Auto mode.) True enough, when I checked, it was on panoramic mode. No wonder our faces looked like the Sierra Madre, hehe.


No comments: