Friday, January 07, 2005

Whatta season!

I think I have never done and not done as many stuff as I have these past two months. Like?
Attended two reunions (work and high school).
Made hundreds of bag charms and tens of bracelets (I have kalyo on my fingers!)
Filled hundred of pots of yummy lip balm (post coming soon!)
Filled up my Beauty Bar card for a planner (yey!)
Half-reviewed not-so-little girl for her exams (she got a perfect score in Reading (double yey!)
Edited over 10 articles.
Wrote 2 Christmas party scripts, 5 concepts, 1 brochure, 2 AVPs, 2 magazine articles.
Delivered almost a hundred kilos of steak.
Attended 1 Simbang Gabi.
Watched 1 movie on the big screen, 2 movies on DVD.
Stocked up on Toscana Caesar's Salad Dressing.
Lost my Bloom lip, cheek & eye tint (hu hu hu)
Attended 2 parent-teacher conferences, 1 Reading of Honors, 3 parties and 1 wake.
Helped sell 1 lot.

Experimented with wire jewelry.
Hang Christmas balls on beaded strings (and took no photo at all!)
Texted tons of messages.

Played badminton once.
Wrapped many gifts.
Opened not so many gifts.

Took hundreds of pictures.
Chopped countless tomatoes, onions and wansoy for salsa.
Cooked pasta twice.
Ate too much :-(

Spent too much :-(

Made no seven treasures chocolates.
Made no trip to the rubber stamp maker.




No comments: